Synaptic Tangent

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Becoming Death, Destroyer of Worlds

I just can't sleep, and I need to vent for a moment.

I hate my mood lately. The past couple weeks, I have this constant urge to just fucking destroy something. I have so much pent up rage about so many different things right now. It's like this flood of fucking negativity has come loose, this really dark, black negativity...

And I just want to fucking destroy something. I want to tear apart small animals. I want to find a random stranger and bash their head in with a baseball bat. I want to take a sledgehammer to an entire house, or throw a TV through a window, I want to scream until I lose my voice, or set fire to a tank of gas......

This mood really fucking sucks. I'm fucking going CRAZY. I haven't had this much fucked up emotion for years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home