Synaptic Tangent

Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Gauntlet

Tonight is my last day off...and then two and a half crazy weeks begin as we get everything ready for the show. Rehearsals every day, production and tech meetings...plus Securities America. If you don't hear back from me in the next month, send out a search party.

All the platforms are going to be out of our way (from "Angels in America"), so that's good. And we're going to start working with the music this week, as we juggle ensemble/third act stuff.

As for technical elements...

I went through the script, and wow, there's going to be at least 100 light cues in this show. Fuckin' CRAZY. That's even more than all the sound cues. Scott Working is going to be helping build our set, and we have some good ideas, so far, I think.

We're gonna move some furniture from the Shelterbelt basement this week, and we're going to take the poster photo. And we're going to pull as many props as possible.

April and Tim's wedding was awesome-good fun. Saw Ben Zinn's little brother, Andrew. Wow, he's all grown up. I feel fuckin' old. I'm only 27, and I feel old.

What else...

Eric and I are currently juggling three TV DVD series: Stargate SG1, Twin Peaks, and Battlestar Galactica.

Anyway, I think I'm going for now. I've got to get some rest for the coming storm.

::deep breath::

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

Update Please!!!!!

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home