Synaptic Tangent

Friday, January 11, 2008

OK, Time for Another Post

Don't really have much to go on about, just thought I should post, since I think it's been over a week...or something like that.

Well, Minnesota was lots of fun. (John, we missed you.) Especially Dark Iowa. Especial the Red Lights Zone of Dark Iowa. Drive north of Des Moines some night, you'll see what I mean. Nah, seriously though...we got to see about half of the Mall of America (well, by "saw half" I mean we passed through half of it - we only got to go to a handful of stores, really). And Avenue Q was hysterious and hilarical.

I have the Bad Idea Bears as my new computer wallpaper. Look 'em up. They will destroy you. Adorably.

Finally took Mel to see Sweeney Todd. Gore, Mel! Gore, I say!!

I've got a pig staring at me. From my co-worker's Christmas card. It's a pig in a santa hat. Well, a piglet, rather. It's kind of cute. But I like pigs. They delight and amuse me. Well, smaller ones, anyway. Not so solid on the 6-foot hogs in the mud pens...

We're going to see Doubt tonight. And tomorrow, I'm doing box office. Yippers. Saw they got a good review by Fischbachedy. Yes, I'm calling him Fischbachedy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Jean said...

Hi! :-) I've been wanting to see Sweeney Todd, too. Is it really graphic?

5:43 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

It's pretty darn bloody. But it's that Tim Burton kind of gore where the blood is so bright red that you can detach a little (just a little, though). But it's one of those rare gems that is both gorey AND has a wonderful story and wonderful acting and directing. Depp, Bonham-Carter, and Rickman all have wonderful technique.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home