Synaptic Tangent

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Let's see...What's new?

Not much, really. Yesterday, I was mostly by myself because Eric had rehearsal for the Dana Christmas concert. I keep hearing Eartha Kitt's "Santa Baby" on the radio. We bought some more mint creme oreos, which are AWESOME, I don't care how processed and full of cancer they are, they're good. I can resist other oreos. But not mint creme.

Today, people were pissing me off at work. I'm so tired of dealing with stupid people. Yet I'm going into a case-research position, which means I'll get to deal with them even more. Well, it's easier to tolerate stupid people, though, when they aren't delaying and interrupting your deadline-oriented work. Which I won't have in the new job. So, that's a plus side.

It was weird going to brush up Anna Christie - haven't seen people for almost two weeks. We got some nice reviews, especially in the City Weekly.

Afterwards, went to Sonic for dinner. I love adding random flavors to my soda. I had a coconut coke. I had a cheeseburger. Yes, I cheated on my diet. But I'm working out later AFTER I eat, so at least I'm burning calories after stuffing myself as opposed to before.

Currently, I am sipping piping hot cranberry-pomegranate tea. Try it.

I need to get my tooth/crater extracted. It keeps getting minor infections. Yummy thought, huh? Well, I also need to use up my flex-spending money, so I don't lose it at year end. Time to get new glasses!

"Aight," I'm "outtie". (Enjoy that slang, Mel.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home