Synaptic Tangent

Monday, August 27, 2007

Hi Ho, Rice A Roni!

Tomorrow, Eric and I leave for San Francisco. I'll be all bouncing off the walls till then, because I'm way overdue for a vacation. And I finally get to see all this shit I've never seen...mountains...the ocean...etc.

Bethany's going to show us around the first day, I guess. And I have to visit this hippie restaurant that Jenner and Kizyr want me to try on their behalf. And of course, there's Alcatraz.

Anyway, I'll blog all about it when I get back.

And I'm excited for The Shadow of a Gunman. The season preview went really well, and I've got all these cool images and ideas in my head now.

Anyway, be back in a week!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

WhooPi! Have a great time!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Ok, you're back and you've started a new show. Let's have the scoop.

BTW, did you get my email about BONFIRE FUN?

And when are we going to go to Espana and have wine?

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home