Synaptic Tangent

Monday, January 29, 2007

Chicken Soup for the ACATS

Yay for hot tea and chicken soup!

And may I say...? Yay for Olive Garden! We went there yesterday, and it was...how shall I say it...scrumtrilescent! (In the words of Fake James Lipton.)

The wine I had was pretty good, too. It was very smooth and then had a slightly sharper aftertaste. Hey, YOU! Yeah, all my friends - you all need to learn to drink wine so we can start ordering bottles when we eat at nice places like that, rather than me having to pay $6 a glass!!!

I hope Laura's doing okay. She's had a really shitty week. Everyone keep her in your thoughts.

Wow, where did January go? It's funny how crazy-quick time flies when you're rehearsing plays. I need to start getting shit done.

And speaking of the end of January...does anyone know if Lena is still moving to Chicago? I haven't heard from her in a while. I hope she doesn't. At least not yet. Not till we stage Semblable. Oh well.

Here's some more Aimee Mann:

I know life is getting shorter,
But I can't bring myself to set the scene.
Even when it's approaching torture,
I've got my routine.
And I can't confront the doubts I've had.
I can't admit that maybe the past was bad.
And so,
For the sake of momentum,
I'm condemning the future to death
So it can match the past!

3 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

Hey, Eric, I updated.

Yeah, I know, FINALLY.

I got a new computer.... I got a new computer.....

10:21 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Olive Garden, GET YOUR OWN DAMN POP!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

You want a Dr Pepper? NO!

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home