Synaptic Tangent

Monday, November 13, 2006

Need to re-finance my life...

You know, I find it really weird and upsetting that I can't make ends meet on $11/hour. I should be able to make ends meet just fine, considering I'm living in a situation where I only have to pay $200 a month for all rent/utilities and (some) groceries. Could be way worse...

Some things I need to fix:

1) Need to try and perhaps re-finance my car so that I'm not paying $392 a month...

2) Try to re-do my strategy for how I buy groceries/toiletries/supplies. I think I need to lump those into my "spending money" and buy per week so I can play each week by ear, as it comes.

3) Now, if only I had more money to devote to debt...

See, that's the main problem - the debt. I want to pay it off FASTER. I want it to go away so I don't have to worry about it anymore. But I can really only afford like $200 a month, unless I suddenly decide to have no social life...then I could afford like $400 a month ($500 if I complete item number 1).

Other things that gotta get accomplished...

-Gotta get Eric a better paying full-time job
-Gotta start exercising again so I feel like I have energy to DO THINGS once more

On that note, seriously - when I don't exercise I fall into these "physical" depressions where I feel really sluggish and don't have motivation to do anything in the evenings when I get home from work.

Why can't there be a fastfood place that's avocado-based? I'm going to open Avocado Hut.

.....Did I mention I love avocados???

.........................(avocado!)........

Anyway, I feel like I've gotten a lot accomplished today at work (I know I have), and yet I still feel behind. I'm in this frustrating situation where I WANT to do the work (I know I can) and feel good about it to impress them and show them I can do it, but I'm angry that this work is actually higher than I'm getting paid for, and I want to get paid what I should be getting paid for doing it all.

I now have to share my office with someone else. Blah. She's nice, but still, blah...it was so nice having my own office.

Anyway, I better get back to "the workin'..."

AVOCADO!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

When you open Avocado Hut there better be a VAT of guacomole for me to swim around in. I'll be so disapointed if there isn't.

Also, avocado burgers.....MMMMM avocado burgers.

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home