Synaptic Tangent

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Rome, If You Want To

Yes, Melanie...do like the B-52s ask, and TAKE that trip to Italy!

(Just kidding...)

Well, today...let's see, today...Cathy really needs to re-evaluate the way she rehearses stuff. She should not keep people like Eric and Jeremy there while she picks apart a whole section which they're only in for a minute.

Here's how we should be doing this section:

Pick apart specific sub-sections one day

The next day, run it all and work it further with the key characters

THEN, add in the bit characters, etc. and run it all together

Oh well. I'm not the director, so I shouldn't complain.

Always love Village Inn early-dinner specials. I had pot roast! Huzzah!

I really don't have much to say today. I almost forgot about Daylight Savings Time, and we had to hurry to get ready for rehearsal. Although - it was beati-fucking-ful outside today! I hope it stays that way. ~Knocks on wood~

I want to go to Walt Disney World. I know that sounds gimptarded for a 26 year old, but I always wanted to go when I was a kid, and I never got to. So it's one of those places that I still want to go. Maybe Eric and I can plan a vacation there once we have plenty of money and our own place. Plus, it'd be cool to get to see Florida, too.

We have too many snacks, here. Seriously, our pantry is like bursting with popcorn and cocoa.

Eventually, I want to move to central Omaha, so that my work and the theatre will all be close to where I live. And we'll have time to do shit like make dinner before rehearsal, etc.

Pepsi Jazz with Strawberries and Cream is fantastic.

Anyway, toodles. (Yes, I said toodles, screw you.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

I guess I DId type "Rome" sorry. Everything with with me MUST be historically referenced.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home