Synaptic Tangent

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Nice Day to Relax

Just had a nice day off, really. Eric and I went to see Alien vs. Predator: Requiem. It was mindless action flick, yes, but at least it was better than the first one. Afterwards, we came back here and played some more Final Fantasy IV, then to lunch at Fazoli's, then back here where we watched one of our many DVDs we have to catch up on...

Right now, I'm waiting for dinner to bake. I just kind of threw something together, seasoned some chicken breasts and baking them in a dish with some spaghetti sauce (I had some leftover in the jar from the other night) and a bunch of chopped carrots. Should be good, I think.

So, this morning, at like 4:00am, Eric's brother Jordan decides to fill the upstairs bathtub (in the bathroom that has been causing leaks to the basement) up to the brim with water, and we wake up to hear water pouring out in the storage room catty-cornered to our room. I go out into the basement area and find Jordan staring at the water pouring down from the ceiling...so I run up to his mom's room and tell her what's going on (she just put tile down in that room, too) and she immediately goes, "I told that little shit to wake up his father!!" Apparently, Jordan had done this, and then had gone to his mom, she told him to get his dad up from the other room (b/c Connie has to work in a couple hours) and instead he came down here and stared at the water.

I had dinner with my parents last night. My dad made this awesome spicy soup with chicken, shitake mushrooms, bamboo, tofu, carrots and peas. It was tasty. And my mom told weird stories about her job at the nursing home. Apparently, there's some crazy old lady with enormous boobs who steals other residents' dentures and stuffs them down her cleavage, and when my mom helps her undress at night, dentures (and other things like chocolates) come falling out of her boobs.

I think that says it all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

In her clevage? Wow. That's what I'm gonna turn into.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home