Synaptic Tangent

Saturday, December 08, 2007

I'm Gonna Explodez

You know what's a bad idea? Well, first of all, going to the Timber Lodge in and of itself is a good idea...but the bad idea is deciding to drink beer and then eat: a spinach salad with bacon dressing, an entire mini-loaf of their bread with garlic butter, a whole fucking huge baked potato with sour cream and chives, a whole huge broiled chicken filet, veggies, and then eating half a huge apple crisp desert...

I feel like I ate like 3000 calories. And I probably did. I told myself I've been good all week, so I would let go and enjoy last night, but I never thought I'd feel that blah afterwards...like I seriously felt TWICE the amount that "stuffed" usually feels.

It really must have gotten to me too, because I crashed when I got home and I've been sleeping like 10 hours and finally rolled out of bed, still groggy and droopy-eyed.

Other stuff...

Last weekend of Anna Christie. Still going well. Laura's my hero. Even though I don't get to see her on stage performing, fuck man, you should hear her voice at the climax of Act Three. Chip came and did box office again. He snuck me a couple creampuffs, good for him.

They finally hired someone to do my job at Securities America, so I can finally train and do my new position. It's about time, too. I'm sick of cutting checks. I can't even print them anymore, cuz of the auditors. They demanded that a separate person actually print and delivery the checks than the one who cuts them. I thought everything was secure enough (all our processes currently allow no way for the check processor to do something illegal like cut a check to themselves), but apparently, there's some black market where people steal checks and sell them, and someone else doctors them up or something.

I want to make ratatouille. Veggies sauteed in olive oil sounds good. Just not right now. I still feel blah from eating last night.

I'm friends with Sweeney Todd and Mrs. Lovett on MySpace, and they keep sending me all these cool updates, like interviews with Johnny and Helena and clips from the movie, etc.

OK...time to try and wake up and face this cold-ass day....huzzah, more snow...snow used to be fun...when I didn't have obligations. It's funny how something mundane and adult like "obligations" can have such a countering effect on something majestic, childlike and natural like snow. Blah.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

I miss Chip. How is he?

10:06 PM  
Blogger Mooph said...

Noooo! There's supposed to be one more weekend left. fook fook fook fook fook

4:23 PM  
Blogger Mooph said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home