Synaptic Tangent

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Waiting for me eye appointment

I'm sitting here, killing time till I have a follow-up eye appointment at Target. Yes! Target! I went in to order new glasses yesterday (I need a new prescription too), and I told them I was interested in contacts. So I'm going in today for a trial thing for them. Apparently, I have to have two separate types of contacts - I have an astigmatism in my left eye, so...

There was some crazy shooting at Westroads Mall today. Really horrible. At least 9 people are dead. God...

I took the day off work today. I've been really pissy there lately, so I figured a change of pace, a day off, would be a good thing, relief from the stress. I didn't really do much. Just lounged around, etc., made myself some healthy lunch (whole grain penne and vegetables sauteed in olive oil and white wine).

Not much new going on. Need to start planning a Sweeney Todd outing. And planning for Acrobat, but I think I'll leave that till Anna Christie is done performing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

Sweeney Todd!!!!

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home