Synaptic Tangent

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Don't Let the Bastards Grind You Down...::piano roll::

I'm tired, so this will be short.

Let's see...I'm currently typing up the 3rd draft of Acrobat. Mostly the same, but with some edits here and there and the stuff we changed during rehearsal process. We went to Arby's for dinner tonight, and I had some toasted meatball sub that I think was more gooey cheese than marinara...seriously, like I could feel in my mouth how much this thing was going to clog my arteries.

I got new stylish glasses. And a haircut. I already have a real job, but I hate "real" jobs.

Ready for holiday fun! Sweeney Todd, Christmas dinners, News Years Eve, and then visiting Tim and April in early January, woohoo! I've never been to Minnesota. Should be fun.

Okay, sleep is overpowering me. Night.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mooph said...

I'm currently typing up the 3rd draft of Acrobat.



To quote Spicoli: You DICK! :p

8:19 AM  
Blogger Mooph said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Mooph said...

I'm currently typing up the 3rd draft of Acrobat.



To quote Spicoli: You DICK! :p

8:20 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

uh, no.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home