Synaptic Tangent

Monday, March 17, 2008

The Shamrock Veil

Let's see, a quick update...

Had St. Patty's Day dinner (one day early) at my grandma's on Sunday, and got pulled into another two-hour pinochle game. It's funny though, I usually give them a run for their money, points-wise.

I guess Mom watched The Painted Veil like three times after I left the DVD there. So that's good.

Rehearsals are going well. We had a really productive one tonight. Worked some more with the creepy Michael/sex freakout scene, and then we blocked the Act I finale (which will look real cool) and then I worked on the Donna/Paul coffee shop scene. Both Chip and Laci have grown as actors since last summer - I can just see it in the little things - and I think we've got a good starting point on the scene. I'm excited!

Let's see...

OH YEAH! April and Tim! Wedding this weekend! YAY! I get to be a groomsman, which is a first for me. But we're gonna have one helluva a party, lemme tell ya...

What else, what else...? Shamrock shakes are back at McDonald's, so Eric's going wild over that. They are pretty tasty. Eric's mom got us a good deal (at Lowe's, where she works) on this little bistro set with two nice folding chairs and a small table - so we have a place to eat meals in our room, now.

And I think that'll do. Aye...aye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

SHAMROCK SHAKES!!! AGGGHHHH!!!!!! (door slam and feet running sound...)

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home