Synaptic Tangent

Monday, March 10, 2008

Let the Games Begin

Had first rehearsal for Acrobat tonight. It was productive. Looking forward to our progress...

Man, I'm going to have a busy, busy week. Even though there's no rehearsal on Thursday or Friday, on Thursday we're seeing Angels in America and on Friday I'm doing box office for A Hatful of Rain. Speaking of the latter, Eric did a really wonderful job in that show. I'm happy for him.

Work wasn't so bad today. Dawn's always on about her cats. Jan's always got her mind-wheels turning and shaking her finger. I guess Kurt (my manager) is going to Italy, starting tomorrow. Lucky him.

Eric and I finally watched the pilot of Twin Peaks, which I really liked....even if David Lynch puts in occasional really weird things that even I don't really understand or connect with....like random girls running across courtyards screaming for no reason. But I like Lara Flynn Boyle, and there were some really neat camera shots.

I think that's it for tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

Dawn's always on about her cats? That sounds like an old person talking.

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uniquely interesting blog; a good read.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home