Synaptic Tangent

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Lookit This Mess!!!

My goodness gee, I have so much crud to do...

1) Work on the "Acrobat" soundtrack
2) Visit parents today for Father's Day
3) Pack for the Kurzes house
4) Make sure to take care of the four cats at the Kurzes house
5) Prepare for the read-through and find a location, and I have not heard from ANYONE I sent an e-mail to, once again (this is really starting to piss me off - there's absolutely nothing that pisses me off more than when people don't take me seriously and don't even have the decency to reply and say "Sorry, can't make it")
6) Gather the money for Friday to pay for my car plates, which are like $1200
7) Create a list of all the consummable props we will need to buy
8) Bash my head against the wall
9) Other stuff...lots of other stuff, can't think of what...
10) Oh, laundry too

So there you have it. Yeah.

1 Comments:

Blogger JGIII said...

I told Melanie I cannot make it to your reading this week, but otherwise... Talk to you later.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home