Synaptic Tangent

Friday, June 02, 2006

Nicole

This will be short, I just wanted to get this down.

I've had two or three dreams now (including last night)...

Nicole and I originally met online, and discovered we knew people in common, and met in person that way.

Well, I keep having dreams that I'm chatting with her online through instant messenger. And halfway through the conversation, I have a sudden incredible revelation, like I become aware that she's died and yet she's talking to me that very moment, from the next world, through the messenger. And I'm moved by it, and I begin to realize that she's never angry in the conversation or in pain, that she's her old self.

And wherever she's talking to me from, she's having a great time and laughing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

I sent you an email

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home