Synaptic Tangent

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

It's a Fine Cruddy Life

I hate companies where everyone's an idiot.

I hate the corporate world.

Why do I always get stuck working under people who are stupid and tend to assume that everyone knows what they're thinking, and who don't understand anything about the work other people are doing?

It's a long story. It's just...go home and watch your American Idol, lady. I'll get to the spreadsheet when someone actually bothers explaining to me what you're looking for rather than assuming that everyone knows everything about retail and what's going on for a specific case at any given moment.

Gonna bitch-smack people, I swear...

EDIT:

An addendum...

THESE PEOPLE ARE HALF-RETARDED.

Hitchhiker's Guide the Galaxy was right, we should take all the middle-jobs, the ones that are neither labor nor brains/arts and send them to another planet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

I love it when people get to that level of disgust for management at their jobs where you're at. It's a beatuful thing to hear the blatant hatred. Huzzah Huzzah!

Mel

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home