Synaptic Tangent

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Wugga WAH? A second post, so close to the last one!?

I finally moved my computer into our room, after rearranging everything to make room for another desk. Now I don't have to feel like I'm limited to when I can use my computer.

Still looking for a new car. But I just need time to look around.

There was something I was intending on posting on here, like a specific point that made me go, "Oh, let's post!" but now I can't remember it. Cocking shit-bitch... Oh well. I'm going to try and finish the Acrobat revisions either tonight or this weekend.

....Seriously, what the ASS what I gonna talk about?!

ARGH!

Apparently, Eric's about to go fight Shiva on Final Fantasy online. Yay, geekiness!

I also found out that the lady I work for right now used to date Cameron Van Cleave back when he was like 19. Small world.

I love "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind". As Don would say, aw, fuck, man! Go watch it! Seriously, like right now!

Okay, well, if I remember, I'll post more later...

Beauty lies
Within the contact
Feel me
Feel the cold embrace you
Beauty lies
And you are mine now
See the truth
Let it consume you

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

DICK!

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home