Synaptic Tangent

Saturday, May 20, 2006

GOD, I LOVE BEING A TURTLLLLLLLLLEEEE!

Okay, we saw Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at the Dundee tonight...

I understand that Eric loved it when he was a kid, and I have movies like that. But I didn't really ever get much into the ninja turtles when I was young, so it was more or less just like watching a really shitty movie, which it was. And I was tired and kept falling asleep.

You know what's freaking amazing? Mexican Mudslide with a banana added to it when you blend. Chocolate/banana alcohol is scrumptrilescent.

Oh, I ran into Steve Krambeck tonight, and Alicia Ross. Crazy, huh? They were all at the ninja turtle movie. Oh well.

That's all I gots for tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

Jesus, is hot.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home