Synaptic Tangent

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Poor Madame Mammaries...

Madame Mammaries
Walks the halls, her eyes
In silent dreams.

Madame Mammaries
Wanders lost and sighs
And grins and gleams.

There is something in her smile
And countenance
Betraying the secret.

Madame Mammaries is
Lost within the lies
Of love, it seems.

Poor Madame Mammaries!
Poor Madame Mammaries!

I still think I should change the character's name to that. It would give the whole musical the kind of tongue-in-cheek comic relief that apparently is required.

Jeremy, will you play Madame Mammaries in my musical?

Work sucks. Being out of shape sucks. Messy rooms suck. Not having enough time in the day sucks. My current emotional state sucks.

I hate my debts. This is the fourth time I've paid off a debt and CONFIRMED it was fully paid only to have a new collection agency try and tell me I still owe money almost a year later. Thank God I save everything, including my phone calls and who I spoke to.

I'm so fucking depressed.

Seriously, I haven't been this unmotivated and listless in years. I haven't felt so insecure and unconfident in myself...everything feels kind of uprooted.

Argh.

Madame Mammaries
Watched her servant walk away...
There was something in her voice
That bothered her--
And her husband never called so early...
And she worried:
Could he be suspicious?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home