Synaptic Tangent

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

"When who should I spot in the audience taking notes, but Mr. Potatohead!"

"...and, you know, the thing that struck me the most about Mr. Potatohead was that his facial features were COMPLETELY INTERCHANGEABLE!"

Well...groove on. Not a bad day. I still need clothes that fit me, but oh well. Read-through last night went great, we had a plentiful crop of people there. Mel was dere, Chip was dere, Nicki and Fred were dere, Shiloh was dere, Sunspray, Fellatio...

I'm drinking some apple juice. You know, when I was like 2 years old, I apparently made up my own word for apple juice - "Omminy Juice". Whatever the hell "Omminy" means...

Maybe...I meant "Omni-juice", cuz you know, apples were supposedly the forbidden fruit of knowledge, and so the word omniscient, etc. So maybe I was a disturbingly prophetic and cryptic child. Or maybe not.

Probably not.

More than likely not.

I need to get the money from my dad this week to get the plates for my car. I'm very relieved that he was able to help me with this. I needed this car, anyway. I need to NOT have any more major car issues, and that will help immensely.

I miss Julia Sweeney. I want to see her in more stuff.

I miss Madeleine Kahn. I can't see her in any more stuff.

I miss Tony Slattery. I once wanted to do stuff to his stuff.

I miss Bowser Koopa. He breathes fire and stuff.

I miss stuff. I Madeleine Sweeneyed with Koopa Tony, and Julia did Slattery Kahn-Bowser.

Okay, now I'm just being weird. But that's not always a bad th -- gee, y'know, I wonder if it's this energy drink the department next door wanted me to try out, like a guinea pig, I could be bouncing off the walls any moment, who knows? Steno Notes...holy fuck, it's a tape dispenser. I have too many goddamn things to drink on my desk. Look at this shit! There's Sierra Mist, apple juice, water, or what once WAS water, until I drank it, now it's just a stupid bottle, why the fuck is it still here, oh right cuz I'm saving it to fill later...

UNIFI!!!!!!

I'm amazed Eric's brothers didn't cause last night to be a disaster. Lord knows they certainly have the potential.

You know, I started writing a script a few months ago that I need to look at again. I titled it "The Plot Sickens", and the main character's name is Lady Elsinora von Krautenflaut. That reminds me of my characters from "Shut Up and Save" named Tausemblaut and Schnyurdelgurt from the town of Heimmitzbladdlefleh.

Did I already talk about that in another post?

Oh well.

Steno Notes, bi-otch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

I was plaing Lady Macbeth to John Gielgud's Othello in a production of The Tempest.

AHHH, I just soiled myself.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home