Synaptic Tangent

Saturday, July 15, 2006

This Place is a Mess

Since when did I have an alarm set for 11 in the morning? That was weird. Oh well. And why does the cable keep going out?

Well, we start the Doug/Donna stuff today, so I hope I can do this. By "this", I mean direct an intimate scene and make things comfortable so they play naturally. Gahhhh...Okay, deep breaths.

This is going to have to be a short post, as I've got to take a shower soon. I had oatmeal for breakfast. But it wasn't boring, I put strawberry jam in it. That made it interesting. Yes, so interesting that there should be a blockbuster summer action movie called Strawberry Oatmeal.

Things I've got to get done this weekend:
1) Try burning dance soundtracks
2) Get the tech stuff organized
3) Get the props organized
4) Possibly meet with Trude to make sure she has some stuff ready for Sunday evening

Well, I slept like a rock last night. Wasn't expecting that, as this is the first day I haven't seen Eric since we moved in together. I hope their trip goes well.

Okay, shower time...and possibly running over Macbeth lines...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home