Synaptic Tangent

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Prophet Eric

Okay, this is gonna sound really weird...

At some point last night, when Eric was still up and the TV was one, I started having some really weird dream. I don't remember know what the details of that dream were. All I know is that when I woke from it, I had this weird panicked feeling, and this overwhelming feeling that somehow I knew the end of the world was near.

Yes, the end of the world.

Hum dee.

No, I just know that in whatever I was dreaming, there were all these things happening that made me feel like that. I somehow recall that it wasn't me seeing things like the sky on fire or anything like that. It was like, there were all these sinister things happening in mundane lives - there were various things going on - and somehow these things deteriorated my conscious psyche, the one that is distracted by the world and is too busy with life to think about "the end", and once it deteriorated completely, I remember just this overwhelming feeling of seeing a horrible truth.

When I then woke up, I was very confused for a moment and I was rattled to the point of feeling cold in bed. A couple times after that, I kept experiencing weird moments, like the TV was on, and in a state of barely waking I'd look at it, and see faces in the TV. Not scary faces - rather, they were simply faces similar to the character of Zhaan in Farscape that we'd watched earlier than evening. But seeing the faces freaked me out, like "Oh my God, what's going on? That's not normal! The fabric of the universe is UNRAVELING!"

It was all really weird.

Here's a tip:

Don't ever try to eat more than a few pieces of a summer sausage when there's nothing else to go with it, and nothing drink. If you do, you'll wish you were dead.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

Boy, we're both in good moods aren't we.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home