Synaptic Tangent

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Dead Fish

I am staring at my Stupid Quotes page-a-day calendar, and apparently there is some restaurant in Cambodia called "Dead Fish". You know, I had some dead fish last night. It was very good. It was sashimi. Which leads me into my next topic...

Holy Mother of God, the Kona Grill's food is amazing! I had a glass of beaujolais (thought I'd try it, since my character in "My Three Angels" drinks a beaujolais at one point), and we started out with potstickers and avocado eggrolls for appetizers. Then I had my yellowtail sashimi, and the main course was this chicken dish with mango sauce and macadamia nut sauce. ::drool:: Dessert was a passion fruit crème brulée. My friend April ordered the brownie dessert, and it was about the size of half a chocolate cake - others had to help her eat it.

Afterwards, we went to a martini bar, and I think I had the gayest drink I've ever had - a "flirtini". It was good though - raspberry stoli and champagne, among other things. April and Melanie apparently were "cuted out" when Eric actually leaned against my shoulder at one point in the booth, when he was getting tired.

And Eric loved his gifts - he gave me a huge hug right after I gave them to him. ^_^

I actually wonder what Jeremy was thinking...he doesn't officially "know" about me yet, but he probably inferred a lot last night. But he was probably more "Woah!" about the fact that Eric and I were being so friendly to one another. (Jeremy was our Horatio in "Hamlet", and Eric was Laertes, so...)

Anyway, the Kurzes invited me (and Eric and others) to their New Years Eve party. That should be fun.

Work is going better, but it's still crazy-busy. I'm here late tonight, trying to finish up a few things. (So, what am I doing spending time on my blog??)

I didn't realize that my friend Glo (who, by the way, paid for our dinner, since she does ads for the restaurant on the radio - it pays to know local celebs) was going to be in the play "The Seagull" with us this spring. That'll be great. I've been wanting to do another show with her. She suggested we all have a get together for a reading of a play or movie night or something sometime over the holiday season.

Anyhoo, I better get to my ACATS and my Non-ACATS and my CITS and my MFTS and...you know, for anyone who reads this, I hope that you never discover what these acronyms mean. If you do, I feel your pain.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

Eric rules you're WAY TOO FREAKIN cute

Mel, Visit my blog too

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home