Synaptic Tangent

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Merry Dinner

Well, at least I got SOME stuff accomplished today at work. My Backlog is all cleared up...FINALLY. But old ghosts are haunting me again, on cases that won't ever go away because the rep is a jackass. Ah well.

Tonight, we all go to Christmas dinner at the Kona Grill. Yippee! I hope that Eric likes his Christmas presents I got him. ^_^ I spent almost TWO HOURS looking at various places, and finally I went to Barnes & Noble, and I found the DVD of "Velvet Goldmine", as well as a copy of the book "Neverwhere".

I'm in a "Chess" mood today. Been listening to the soundtrack at work...

"I don't know why I can't of think of anything
I would rather do
Than be wasting my time
On mountains with you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home