Synaptic Tangent

Monday, December 19, 2005

Hello, out there

Greetings. This is my first attempt at this blog stuff. All my friends seem to have or have had one, so...

I don't have much time to type now, so I must be brief. I just wanted to get some thoughts out.

I've just been dancing on clouds these past couple weeks. It's this guy I met in the plays I've been doing at Brigit St. Brigit. Funny thing is, his name's also Eric. There's so much I could talk about regarding all the time I've spent with him lately. But I shall name one in particular.

This past Saturday, I was at his house till 3:30 AM. We were just sitting around mostly. He was showing me his photo albums, and I showed him some things on the website and forums a lot of my online friends post on, and we were laughing and having a good time.

And then things turned pretty serious, but in a really a good way. We had kind of been very cuddly, etc., and talking about things, and at one moment, I leaned in to kiss him...he responded - at first - but then he broke away and instead hugged me tightly, and he said, "I'm sorry. I can't. Not yet."

I just...heard the tone in his voice, and I just understood. What proceeded, though, was even more amazing. We just sat there for...I don't even KNOW how long...and just talked. I told him things about my friend, Nicole's, suicide that I haven't told anyone else...and he just...opened up to me. I could have sat there all night, even if we said nothing else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home